Wednesday 18 March 2015

Liebster Award

I'm thrilled to be nominated for the 'Liebster Award'. Thank you Kelly from 'A Toddler and a Broken Foot'. This is Mama Bee's first award and have chosen 11 top reads/inspirational blogs that I highly recommend visiting. (With 11 questions I have written for them all!)

As part of my nomination, Kelly has written 11 personal questions for me to answer so here they are:


1. Where would you like your blog to take you? As a lifestyle/family blog, there are many subjects to talk about and directions to take. Originally I wanted to share my ideas and experiences to my readers.Now? I still do this but have a goal to start an e-book and progress to writing a book. Maybe you can help me follow this journey. 2. What album are you listening to in your car/home at the minute? Music is always on in the house - A mixture of classics such as Abba or new artists such as George Ezra. 3. What is your favourite type of takeaway? A classic Italian Pizza! 4. How would somebody close to you describe you? Always keeping busy. 5. What can’t you miss on tv? Dinner Date! 6. How often do you check twitter? Since blogging, regularly. 7. If you could be on holiday anywhere in the world right now where would you be? New Zealand 8. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't remember, it's been that long. How sad. 9. What was the last concert/gig you went to and when? Oh dear.. I honestly can't remember! 10. How long have you been blogging for? Since the beginning of the year! January 2015 - New Year's resolution! 11. What 3 things can’t you live without? My son's favourite Mickey Mouse toy, my son & my fiance!
Mama Bee's Top 11 inspirational reads: Artful Parent Crafty Morning Little Worlds The Preschool Toolbox Every Star Is Different Crystal and Comp Learning and Exploring Through Play Danya Banya A Little Pinch of Perfect Back to the Book Nutrition Sugar & Cloth

My questions for you all:

1. What made you decide to blog? 2. What inspires you?
3. Are there enough hours in the day for you? 4. What makes you relax? 5. Do you like your routine? 6. Favourite recipe? 7. Most used social network? 8. Is blogging a big part of your life? 9. Where in the world are you? 10. Do you often share posts? 11. Favourite show?

The Rules!Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.Answer the questions above and post on your blog.Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 400 followersAsk 11 questions of your ownLet all nominees know you’ve nominated them.


3 comments:

  1. Christina Smith Gibson27 March 2015 at 23:57

    Lovely blog. Wanted to nominate you for Liebster Award but see you already have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so kind ! Thank you for your comment, and wanting to nominate me!
    Great to connect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much for nominating me - I'm honoured!! And can I say how FABULOUS your blog is looking, especially considering it is only a few months old. Well done girl!!

    ReplyDelete